Monday, September 29, 2008

We're goin' to the Zoo!

Not a life altering event, I know, but going to the Zoo is something we love doing. We have a season pass so we can go any time we want. The kids had school off on Friday, so I had a momentary lapse in sanity and told them I would take them. Any mom can attest that outings like this are never predictable, no matter how you prepare and plan. So, I prepared that we may see one animal and go home or we could stay for a while. Fortunately, the kids did great and we had a really fun day. I had never been to the zoo this late in the year or this late in the day (around 3:30) and it was perfect. We will definitely go back again this time next year. Here are a few pics of our zoo day.










4 comments:

Angela said...

looks like fun!!

Dorey said...

Cute pictures. We love the zoo! It is so hard to make yourself get there but once you are actually there it is worth it. But I hear you on just going to see one or two of the animals. =)We bought a year pass with a friend and it only cost 30 bucks, well worth it. =)

Stacy said...

Oh fun! We ove the zoo too! We bought a season pass for our foster son this year, but so far only his advisors have taken him. We really need to go. Thanks for the reminder!

Brooke said...

Fun!! Man, your kids are all growing up so fast! I love the peacock chair they are in. ;)