Monday, September 15, 2008

Multitasking...a must for mothers

I have decided that multitasking is an artform, perfected mostly by mothers. Sure there are corporations around the world and boardrooms galore that have high paid executives that do multiple projects...but I dare any of them to try to multitask better than most mothers I know.


Case in point...this morning my kitchen still needed to be cleaned up after breakfast, dinner needed to be started, Sadie needed to be entertained, and she was in need of a bath. So, what better way to multitask then give her a bath in one side of the kitchen sink while I used the other side for dishes. This kept her quite entertained and happy, got her clean, dinner is started, and my kitchen is now done. Whalah...multitasking at its finest!

1 comment:

Dorey said...

What a cutie! I hear you about the multitasking thing. It amazes me that men make more money than women in the work place but I've never met a man that can multitask. =)