Monday, September 15, 2008

The brave haircut award...

So on Saturday, I decided it was time for a change. So I headed to Kaysville where my wonderful sister-in-law and best friend, Juliann, did my hair. She does such a great job and is worth the drive to Kaysville for sure! She cut off about 6 inches and colored it as well. I haven't had my hair this short for a long time and it feels great! Juliann said that she gave me the official "Brave Hair Award"...I am waiting for my trophy please.




Here's a before and after:














7 comments:

Angela said...

Yay!! I LOVE it when people feed my blog addiction. This is wonderful. I've already added you to my favorites list which means I'll be checking back often. Cute hair, by the way.

Family Days said...

Hooray! Your blog looks great! Your hair looks super cute too! Any chance your sis-in-law wants to come down to Herriman and do a hair day? J/K! Your color always looks so good. I need mine done asap! It's always nice to go darker in the fall/winter!

Juliann said...

You are HOT!!!

Cammie said...

I saw you at church on Sunday and didn't get a chance to compliment you. I love your new do, and the color is amazing.

Jen Peacock said...

I'm so excited that you started your own blog! And your hair rocks! I love the length. Juliann is seriously talented at hair. We miss you guys. Gotta go figure out why my blog backround keeps getting messed up!

Stacy said...

I'm glad you posted your blog address on facebook. Where did you get your background? I can't find one I am in love with! I just added your blog to my bloglist, so I will definately be checking in. Since we aren't in Primary anymore, I don't see you primary people too often :)

Dorey said...

Loving your haircut! Your such a hottie. =)