Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been tagged...my quirks

Okay, so Juliann tagged me.
Tell about unspectacular quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

This should be interesting...I am quite quirky as it turns out. I'm sure I could write a lot more, but here are the ones that come to mind. If you think of any more, please comment.

1. Diet Coke is ten times better with a straw, fifty times better with lemon, and a hundred times better when it is NOT from the can.
2. I take forever to get to sleep. No matter what. And I have to have at least 3 pillows and usually earplugs.
3. For some strange reason, I would rather watch reruns or older movies on TV than to rent new movies. Thank heavens for Tivo.
4. I separate my eyelashes with a safety pin or earring...Rob especially loves this when I am in the car.
5. I MUST kiss my kids and tuck them in before I go to bed after they are asleep. And I always start with Cayden, then Ashlee & McKell and end with little Sadie.
6. I do not enjoy going to new restaurants. I have certain dishes at certain restaurants and that is where I like to go. Too much pressure at new places!
7. I am incredibly impatient when it comes to projects. I have to do things quickly.
8. I hate to wear shoes. Always have and always will. My feet are horrible.
9. I enjoy mowing the lawn.
10. Ketchup is an essential part of most any meal.

I tag whoever would like to join in.

2 comments:

Juliann said...

Um, don't forget "tylenol pm" to your list on #2 of your thousands of quirks.

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that little detail! :o)