Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Precious Little Girls dressed in White

My beautiful little angel girls just turned 8 which means they will be getting baptized soon. We spent a fun day together picking out their baptism dresses. Each picked out a different dress that was perfect for them! When I saw them both in their white dresses for the first time, I cried and cried. It seemed like just yesterday I was dressing these beautiful little girls in their white blessing gowns. And before I know it, I'll be helping them into their beautiful white wedding gowns. What a blessing these two little girls are to our family and to each other.
(I took these pictures in my parents' beautiful backyard. Uncle Jay was a great helper! I am so happy with how they turned out.)











































No comments: