Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


This past week was my mom's 73rd birthday. We invited her up for dinner on Sunday, her birthday. We had yummy salmon, rice, rolls, salad, etc. The family all joined us for cake and ice cream later in the evening.

My mom is an amazing woman. She raised 9 children, is in great shape, is an outstanding cook, has endured many things, and is an overall great woman and great example. I am so happy that she is one of my dearest friends. We talk pretty much every day and I value that.

So here's to a very happy 73rd year, Mom! You deserve it!!!

2 comments:

Dorey said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! It takes an amazing woman to raise that many kids!! =)

Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

Your mom looks fabulous!!! Tell her happy belated birthday from me.