Friday, April 17, 2009

Moto Moto

So we have apparently watched "Madagascar 2" a few too many times. I actually love that show . It cracks me up. Rob, of course, has already perfected all of the voices, and especially loves doing "Moto Moto" - the overly macho hippo. Cayden thinks it is hilarious.

So a few days ago, I came into the room in my large pregnant state with my ever growing preggo belly and sat down by Cayden. He looks at me, looks at my stomach, and in his best Moto Moto voice says, "Girl, you ROUND!" I about fell off the couch laughing. He then continues, "Gosh girl, you HUGE!" I think it made it even more funny because it is so out of character for Cayden.

If it wasn't so hilarious (and quite frankly, true), I would have popped my darling son in the head.

4 comments:

Anjeanette said...

LOL!!!!That is so funny. My kids loved that movie JUST for that reason. They walk around saying.."girl....your huge", and it is so funny. Not so funny when they say it to me, cuz I'm not preggo, so be grateful for that. Glad someone else is enjoying that hilarious line. :)

Abes and Stace said...

Holy crap that is hilarious. I love it when funny stuff pops out of their mouths out of nowhere.
We have that movie but I haven't watched it with them yet. Guess I'll have to now! :)

Kim said...

That is so funny! I love that movie. I think we have all of the lines memorized as well.

Dorey said...

We looove that movie at our house too! Dorin is always singing the songs. =) Marty and I were thinking of visiting sometime this week, would Wednesday work? Let me know. TTYL