Friday, March 20, 2009

Sweet Cayden

So, I just found a piece of paper that Cayden used on the day we went to the Draper Temple Open House. I had to post what it said.

To The Temple!
I am going to the temple today. I was soo excited that I said to my mom 10 times! So we went to the temple. I could imagine what it would be like, it was so beautiful. I could see the Captain Moroni statue up close and...well I do not know what it would be like, but it will be pretty and it will have gold, silver, and copper. I will see pictures of Jesus and the pictures of Heavenly Father. It will be soo fun. So I am going to see the temple today right now.

Later at the church in the chapel before going into the temple...
I just saw a movie about the temple about the rooms. The baptismal font and lots of other stuff. Thomas S Monson said there is nothing like the temple. There are 100 temples built today all of them are different in ways, like the people who built the temple said they put stuff in different rooms that others don't. But all of them are different in different ways. Some are small, some are pretty tall, some don't even have a Captain Moroni on top.

After going through the open house...
I just went to the temple. It was the most cool trip I ever imagined. But was awesome! I saw the 12 oxen of the baptismal font and I saw the wedding room and some of the lights spinned and it had beautiful colors. I saw 6 altars and saw the dressing room of the marriages and the marriage room. It was short. But it had the coolest mirrors and it reflected. It was so cool, happy, and excited. Well, I have to close now. Maybe I will go to the temple someday....this is what the mirror does...I will go to the temple someday!

Pretty insightful for a 9 year old.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Future G.A. Elder Cayden Peacock!

Brooke said...

That is so funny! I kept thinking about what your kids had said while I watched the video they played of the different rooms before the dedication.