Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Photos

Just a few random pictures...
Here are my 3 crazy girls in the tub. I love my jetted tub for myself. There is nothing like it. But I have to say that one of the definite perks of that tub is that I can fit all 3 girls in it. It's like my own "kid washing machine". Just add dirty kids, pour in some soap, turn on the jets and bubbles, and POOF! You have clean kids!
I should also make note that this is the day I decided to chop off the twins' hair. I was so tired of the long tangled hair every day, so after school one day, I chopped about 6 inches of each of them. They love it and I love it!
Cayden had his 3rd grade culminating event last week. His class has been studying Native America and they went ALL out. They have worked for weeks on projects and had a complete art gallery. In this picture, Cayden is wearing his Native America mask, his necklace, and apron. They also had made small woven blankets, peace pipes, cave drawings, and all sorts of other things. Each child acted as a personal "Guide" for their parent. And in typical Cayden fashion, he was SO excited and enthusiastic about it.
Cayden and his AWESOME 3rd grade teacher - Ms Andersen. She is such a great teacher!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pics! I wish we had a garden tub- I'm jealous.

Cammie said...

Love the kid washing machine!