Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a boy!

We had our ultrasound this morning and were thrilled beyond words to hear that IT IS A BOY! Everything looks great - his heart, his brain, his spine, etc. He is measuring great and was moving all over the place. This baby likes to "lay low"...literally! He apparently thinks my bladder is his own personal pillow. I have never carried any of my babies so low, so it is very strange. I have decided that no matter how many times you see that ultrasound of your babies, it never gets old. It was just amazing to see how developed he is, to see him moving, etc. It made it all the more real. Of course Cayden, is over the moon excited. He announced at breakfast this morning, "I'm just tell all of you that if this is another girl, I am staying in my room for the rest of the time!" We are happy to announce that Cayden won't be staying in his room until July. The girls are also excited. Ashlee's comment was, "Well, I hope Sadie and our new baby brother don't fight like me and Cayden." Yes, Ashlee, we all are hoping for that! So, here are some pictures for today:
This is a profile of his cute little face. (His head on the right - he is looking up.) You can see his little arm and hand up by his face.
Yep, it is a BOY!

That is one of his little arms and hands.

Those are his legs and feet.

11 comments:

Jen Peacock said...

Rachel says your baby looks cute! xoxoxo

Dave and I are so excited that you are having a boy, a girl would've been great, but no one wants Cayden in hibernation until July! Awesome Marci!

Anjeanette said...

Yeah......wait that means I was wrong. Oh well, I am happy for you all....especially Cayden. :)

Doney Days said...

Congratulations! I was wrong but I'm happy that you'll have another little boy! Glad everything looks good!

Juliann said...

SO cute!! So glad you're having a healthy little boy.

Family Days said...

Congrats!!! I have been in suspense all day!! That is awesome! Let the planning begin!

Dorey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! =)

Angela said...

Congratulations!!! This is awesome.

Jon Peacock said...

Ohhh, a boy!!! I don't work with the males, because I used to be one =)

That is so awesome guys! Congratulations!

Elise said...

Woohoo! We're so excited for you guys! And for Cayden! I'm sure Braden will be excited to have a little boy cousin (2nd cousin, I guess) around his age too. It's perfect!

Jade said...

YEAAAAA!!! So exciting.

Beth said...

I was excited to get back from our trip and check your blog to see what you were having. Yeah a boy. So exciting!