Thursday, February 11, 2010

Superbowl 2010

We're not huge football fans in our home. But we're always fans of a fun party. This year we headed to my parents house for a big Superbowl party. I had to ask numerous times who was even playing and was coaxed into routing for The Saints. My brother, Jay, is infamous for his party planning skills and had the whole thing set up. Go Saints!!
(Above: there was a ton of yummy food!)
Jay cheering, "Go Saints!"
Decorations representing both teams

Cute Lexi and Jaxson
My sweet Cayden boy
Dad and Paul watching the big game
The boys watching the game. Sidenote: you can tell it is a Sunday because "Bishop Shawn's" eyes are barely open.
Heidi and Ian being...well...Heidi and Ian
Cute little Mary
These two are crazy! Oivia and Kjaisa

Beautiful Lexi
Jaxson found a new friend in Heidi
Jakob
Jaxson cheering with is Mardi Gras b eads
A rare shot...my dad actually is holding the remote!
Jar Bear

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow! Looks like a blast! I'm glad you all had a great time! I really love those pictures. You got some good ones. :)