Monday, February 15, 2010

You've got a friend in me...

I am so blessed that my kids truly do love each other. Yes, they fight and yell and sometimes hit, etc. But for the most part, they are friends. They love each other and laugh together and have fun together. Nothing brings me more joy than to see my children love each other and be friends.
Cayden and his little Buddy - Brothers!
Cayden and Ashlee have had a very difficult time over the years being friends. But recently, I posed a challenge to them to try harder and they both took it to heart and as you can see, they are doing much better. They love to wrestle together, and Ashlee can hold her own! I am so happy they are finally getting along!

Sadie and Jaxson were born friends. While the older kids are at school every day, it is these two little ones who entertain each other. Sadie is quite a fun little mommy and Jaxson adores Sadie and is fascinated by her.


No comments: