Monday, February 15, 2010

My sweet Jaxson boy

A picture can speak a thousand words, so I don't need to say much. Except for the fact that I LOVE this baby boy! He is such a joy to us and is the sweetest little boy in the world! He is now sitting up, rolling all over, and up on all fours all ready to crawl. He loves his bouncy chair, johnny jumper, bumbo seat, and recently was introduced to Biter Biscuits which he LOVES! He makes the funniest little sound that sounds like "Scuttle" on The Little Mermaid when he tries to sing. It is hilarious. He also gives THE best gummy smiles around! He loves me so much, but when Daddy comes home, he is a Daddy's boy for sure! It is pretty darn cute. I cannot believe that he is almost 7 months! I really just need him to slow down and stay a baby as long as possible!!













2 comments:

Family Days said...

so cute!

Jen Peacock said...

Oh Marci, Jaxson is a doll! I love watching babies have fun in those johnny jumper things. One time I hooked one up while I did a weave ona friend's hair and the baby had a ball forever. I'll have to pick up one of my own to see if Jesse likes it someday. Can't wait to see you guys! Jaxson's eyes/nose sort of remind me of McKell's when she was little.