Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Decor

I got kind of crafty this year and added a few more decorations to my already ridiculous amount of Halloween decorations!
Above: A cute witch's hat I made using a foam ring, scrapbook paper, soccer cone, and ribbon.
I REALLY got into these glitter pumpkins this year! These are a Martha Stewart specialty, although I opted to use the plastic pumpkins instead of real ones so I could use them year after year. I can't wait to glitter all sorts of things to come!

I made these centerpieces for our ward's Witch's night. They were super easy. I sprayed Christmas berries with black spray paint and then put them in a container that I decorated with scrapbook paper. I added a few little Halloween ornaments and whalah!
I can't take credit for this awesome "Spell Book". My friend, Dorey, made it for me. She is as nutty as me when it comes to Halloween. She made this out of an old Reader's Digest book and filled it full of all sorts of vintage looking Halloween things. I LOVE it!!
My new "BOO" letters that I made.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute stuff! You domestic diva, you!

Dorey said...

LOVED the glitter pumpkins! You'll have to show me one of these days. You always have the cutest Holiday decorations!

BTW: Thanks for signing up today. =)