Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jaxson's Blessing Day

On Sunday, August 2, we blessed our sweet little Jaxson William. It was such a special day for our family. Rob gave Jaxson a beautiful blessing. We know that he is a special little guy and brings such a sweet spirit into our home. He looked so sweet in his white blessing outfit (beautifully made by my Aunt Gloria.) After the meeting, we had our families back to our house for a yummy luncheon and visiting. It was a wonderful day.
Grandpa and Grandma Neilson
"I've had it with all of these pictures! I want to EAT!"
Grandpa and Grandma Peacock
Uncle Jay - I share initial with him and Grandpa N - J.W.
Ashlee, McKell, Anna and Mary loved playing together. Gotta love that dress up box!
Andrew
James and Brooke
Jon and Juliann
Uncle James and Aunt Brooke took these beautiful pictures of me on my blessing day.



1 comment:

Doney Days said...

What a cute family picture on Jaxson's blessing day. You look gorgeous!