Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Brooke...
9 TV shows I watch:
24
Greys
Survivor
Dancing with the Stars
America's Next Top Model
Desperate Housewives
American Idol
The View
Amazing Race

Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Texas Roadhouse
Chilis
Mimis
Panda
The Bluebird
Wendys
Burger King
Subway

9 Things I did Yesterday:
Went to the doctor
Finished McKell's hat
Watched TV
Fixed Dinner
Helped kids with homework
Helped kids with piano
Played with Sadie
Talked with Rob
Stayed up way too late!

9 Things I am looking forward to:
Christmas with all of its parties, traditions, etc. and decorating my house for Christmas
Going out to Olive Garden with Juliann
Sister's Retreat (even though we just had it)
Snow
Doing my bedroom
sleeping
The weekend
being completely out of debt
various house projects

9 Things I am scared of:
spiders
something happening to my kids or Rob
my parents dying
my back being permanantly screwed up
Rob losing his job
being a good mom and wife
those I love being hurt

No comments: