Monday, May 3, 2010

Dance Class

Ashlee and McKell love their dance class. They both started taking dance from Tiffany Dance Co last year and they are both doing great. This year they are taking a ballet/tumbling combo. It is a little hard for them because they are both so tall so tumbling is a little tricky for them. But they are doing great and having fun.
(Above is McKell doing her ballet warm ups. She has a very good form and really remembers the dances well.)
Ashee doing her ballet warm ups. This has been a really good experience for Ashlee. With her autism, Ashlee is challenged with her large motor skills. Dancing, tumbling, etc. is a great and fun way for her to work on it.


As I mentioned, tumbling is a little more challenging for my girls because they are so tall for their age. But I am so proud of them because they work hard, have fun, and keep trying.

McKell's awesome arch-ups

Ashlee's awesome arch-ups
Doing stretches

1 comment:

Chief said...

So impressed with the ARCHUPS

I thought you stole pics of me in my dance class.

Oh and Ash made me laugh my head off the other day as she tried to explain to a teacher that...

"I am not freakin' doing that freakin' counting unless you count your freakin' mistakes too! I freakin' sick of this whole idea!"

AWESOME!