Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Blog

Okay, so I have decided to do another blog totally dedicated to recipes. Let me preface this with the fact that I do not think I am the world's best cook...by any means. But I do enjoy cooking and love making new things. At the same time, I love EASY things to make. I'm way too busy to go for gourmet right now. Cooking is something in my genes. My mother spends countless hours in the kitchen, as did her mother. Cooking and baking are skills they have mastered and a skill I am working on. I'll add new recipes that I try, family favorites, etc. and hope you'll give me feedback. If you have any recipes to submit, let me know. I'd love to try them out. Here's the link:
http://marcisfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dorey said...

Sounds like fun! Seriously, where do you find the time? You are one busy girl. =) BTW: Marty and I want to come over some time this week, let me know when a good day would be. TTYL