Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My little Sadie Jayne

Sadie Jayne
My sweet little Sadie Jayne is growing up before my very eyes. My baby girl is set on being a "big girl" no matter how hard I try to keep her little. She is all about being a princess and is a girl with a mind of her own. Sadie is the ray of sunshine in our family!
We have reached a "fun" stage with Sadie where she will ONLY wear dresses and skirts and it is ALL about the twirl. If it isn't a "twirly dress" it is definitely a hard sell. I would probably be more frustrated if it weren't for the fact that I was the exact same way when I was little. I remember spending hours "twirling" to make sure my dresses were sufficiently twirly. So now I am getting my "come up-ins" with my own little twirly dress princess!

Poor little princess is all tuckered out after a long day at church!

No comments: