Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still Alive...

I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth, although I do feel like it in some regards. Our computer died a while ago and Rob is in the process of diagnosing it and getting it fixed. Without my main computer, I can't upload photos, etc. so it has been a pain. I will catch up on photos and other events as soon as I can.

We are doing well. We are back into the full swing of school. It has taken some getting used to, but we are starting to feel like we are back into a schedule. Sadie didn't know what to do with herself without her "entertainment" here all day. She loves it when we pick up the kids from school. She loves her big brother and sisters. She loves her little baby brother too...a little too much at times, but she is getting better.

Jaxson is growing and changing every day. We have been worried about his lack of weight gain, but he seems to be doing better now. He has started smiling and tries to "talk" when he can. He is such a sweet little guy and we sure love him.

We had our annual trip to Fish Lake which turned out to be one of the most challenging and unpleasant trips that we have ever had. But the kids had a great time so it was worth it. We also bought a new car. We were fearful of pulling a trailer with the Sequoia any more so we now have a Ford Expedition which so far, we love.

That is just a quick update on us. I am so looking forward to fall and have my house all decked out in fall decor. I will post more in detail when I finally get my computer back!

4 comments:

Chief said...

We LOVE Fish Lake. We go there annually too!

Cammie said...

Hope you are doing better and that the "Bad Place" is far behind you this week!

LeShel said...

FISH LAKE ROCKS!! My grandparents have a cabin there and I've spent many summers enjoying the beauty!!

I seriously missed it SO much this year. I hope you have pics you can post.

Stacy said...

Yes, I have been thinking that the lack of posts from you was strange. Glad everything is good right now.